Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ramblings...

Another day, another birthday.... got some cool shoes, "Bleachers" by John Grisham, a couple of accesories for my camera stuff, some 1/64 diecast cars and some sugar free candy (like M$Ms)....

...looks like I might have an opportunity to do a graduation shoot sometime soon. I need to get in touch with people here real soon like... I think I am going to try to do it on location at their place... but we shall see.

...its so cool to see your kids be able to go to the ice maker and get their own ice and water. Kinda funny watching them too... they are so matter of fact about it.

Yep... XM satellite for now. They have Nascar (until 2007) and Baseball, as well as all the other stuff... research shows XM being the stronger company while Sirius is way outspending for stuff in order to try to lure listeners. I suspect the future will see XM absorbing Sirius....

...may try to see Star Wars on Friday night in Charlotte

No comments: