Monday, May 23, 2005

Ok..so..Ive am about halfway there on the porfolio thing...I have different photos of landscapes, things, people outside, etc...I now am working on getting some good portrait shots of different people. I one gig set up with the sister of a friends fiancee. i am looking to do one more of a different person. I have a white guy, black girl, my twins...will have 2 different types of white girls at some point and I might try to drive up and see Brown in a couple of weeks. If I see Kristen on that trip, i bet i could take some photos of her and her son and some pix of NYC. Then i could get Brown to take look at the photos i will use... I just need to see if that will be a good time and if we can free up 50 dollars for gas for me to drive up there and back. Also, i think Jessica might be flying out to Kansas City to see Kari, so I might have to wait till later...I guess we shall see... I want to have a diverse set of photos in my portfolio.

No comments: