Thursday, May 12, 2005

Me and Rover Dawg have a meeting

Yesterday, me and the rambling rover dawg finally had a meeting of the minds. After noticing him in our back yard yesterday, and him running off when i came outside, I saw that he had decided to set up camp/watch/lick himself/whatever next to our mailbox out front. So...i went and got the "Dealmaker"...a small Daisy BB gun I purchased not too long ago. I went to a window and since we have the windows open in the house, all I had to do was raise the screen an inch. Doing so, i could see his ears poke up..he's like "wha?... wha wuz that?"...looking around and stuff... I silently snicker and load a BB into the "Dealmaker" and place rover dawg squarely in the sight...had to sight through the picket fence, but that added to the experience. I wait patiently. (if you know me, you know that one thing I have is patience) The "Dealmaker" waits at the ready. rover dawg calms down and starts eating a piece of grass or something. I squeeze the trigger. "TANG!!!!!!!" .."WHAP!!!" .. rover dawg takes off like a bolt of lightening back to his house.

... havent seen rover dawg since.

...the "Dealmaker" is back unloaded in its hiding place in the garage. ... and Mocha is somewhere chillin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shootin', Tex. I'm sure Mocha appreciates it. :)

Anonymous said...

"Think of me as the weathered sheriff coming back into Dodge 'cause the youngsters are shooting up the church and scaring the horses and not doing right by the women."
Frank Miller