Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ok...well, uh...hmmm....

...ok, got the new TV. looks bout like i expected. of course, normal cable tv is definitely exposed for its shortcomings now, but the DVd's and Xbox 360 look pretty spiffy. Thursday, the cable guy returns with the hdtv/dvr thingy. Then we will be getting the HD channels and also be able to record the cool Noggin stuff that comes on while the twins are at school.... I guess the only thing bad right now is that i didnt really think thru how i was going to do the sound switching for the AV stuff here at the house. And the current Amp, for all its goodness, isnt going to be good enough, in the long run. Well, actually the problem is that if it takes me 2 minutes to figure out the 2 or 3 remotes I need to switch from DVD to TV to Xbox or Gamecube, well... i think I know where the twins and jessica are going to on the learning curve here... So I am scouring ebay for a cheap deal on an AMP/receiver with HDMI pass thru so I can setup to be able to switch everything from the amp and not have to mess with changing inputs on the monitor. Whew...

There is this huge argument raging in the Frat (National) message board about alumni and their "rights", etc....I wish I could speak my mind to sme of the people ranting on and on, but..these things have to be timed just so.... and I may have to wait till orlando to speak.

my favorite show, Battlestar Galactica, is winding down for the season, and wont be back till..gulp...next year. Lucky for me that Baseball starts in April, nascar keeps rolling on when comes football, to keep me occupied.

No comments: