Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the time change

evidently, this time change thingy was a big deal. I had to deal with it at work and it seems people have a real problem if their calenders are off an hour. my only thing is that it is like...8am and it is still dark.

by the way... Clemson Basketball got screwed...again.

..we decided against mounting our new TV but if I come home and find greasy fingerprints all over the screen again, I might have to revisit that decision.

...and this morning came news that Fred Thompson is thinking about running for president. Now that would be cool. I am not sure of his politics, but I would love listening to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would hard for me to think about him running for president seriously without thinking about his other role. He is a Republican too, huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes..he's a Republican.

Anonymous said...

Fred Thompson's the man- of course he's Republican.