Monday, November 03, 2008

glad this is over

I long ago stated that I thought there was a definite slant toward Obama from the NBC/MSNBC, CBS, and ABC. Several studies have shown that these outlets have "reported" up to 70 percent of their stories about McCain as negative. I have seen legitimate questions about Obama go unasked or be downplayed, yet see story after story go on about what dress Palin is wearing. I dont beleive this election has been fairly reported. Perhaps Obama is the right choice. But I dont think all the information has been placed on the table for ALL Americans in the same light about Obama as has been about McCain. I no longer take ANYTHING NBC news has to say about the elections as serious. I may never again. If you are looking at a place for fair reporting towards both sides, I go to www.fair.org It is these types of places where I made my decision regarding my vote... not Foxnews or MsNBC and their obvious or subtle slants on their coverage. Because it was even shown that coverage of the debates and how they had cameras posed on candidates was designed to make you think a certain way about candidates...

..my biggest beef now is ths... if it is so important that you vote, why is this not a national holiday? Or at least change the day to a Saturday. Why do you have to make plans to get to the poll @ 7am or wait in line @ 7 pm?

No comments: