Monday, November 10, 2008

Santa has last laugh.....

Well... "Anonymous".... Santa tells me that you can keep chuckling, but He's ALL DONE. The fix will be that Ryles and I-Man both have piggy banks with about 60 dollar coin in them both... here's the plan...each one splits their banks to the tune of 30 dollars jack for one gift each for their birthday and Xmas for their sibling. I will give them each one of the 2 Toys R Us catalogs (complete with 10 dollar off coupon) we've gotten in the mail, let them circle 3 things they want, and take each one separately shopping for each other to get gifts for the other one... follow that. Any extra things not manufactered by Santa can be retrieved from the Toys R Us assembly line quite nicely, thank you.

Santa tells me that he has already spooled up the ThinkThank for birthday/Xmas 2009. Gotta keep pushing ahead before Obama tells me I need to tell Santa to give gifts to people who failed to plan ahead and spent their stimulus checks getting their hair and nails done or wasting it on 20 inch rims next year. Yeah... i know...complete stereotype there...but...well..its true...

No comments: