Thursday, November 06, 2008

TV ads suck...

..or at least thats what Santa tells me.... especially when he was telling me today about how he has his list of naughty and nice boys and girls here at the house, and has virtually completed toy making. And how it really sucks when one of those blasted toy makers puts on a TV ad for the newest, greatest, hottest, most possible funnest toy EVER, and you get to hear your son and/or daughter go "OOOOHHHH...that's SOOOOOO cooooooolllllllll. THAT'S WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!....I'm going to ask Santa to bring me that for Christmas!!!!!"...silence...crickets chirping...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what Santa gets for starting up the manufacturing line in February...Those of us that have always been jealous of your forethought are laughing now.

Anonymous said...

Santa's plan stays in place. Period. Any subsequent wants or outburst are duly noted, and may or may not be applied to upcoming events or years....

Andee said...

Oh, I've laid down the law in our house - meaning that my kids know that if they see it on a commercial, they aren't getting it. We'll see how long I can run that gambit. :-)