Monday, August 17, 2009

I still dont understand why it is that I can go lay down in bed @ 9am, and it feels SOOOOO good and I can slumber along in bliss... yet if I get an opportunity to go to bed early, it doesn't feel remotely as good. I dont get it...

A small blip in the Fraternity, but the year seems to be off on a good start. Now, if I could just get them to focus on doing what they are supposed to do, instead of constantly looking to tear each other down. A mini election this weekend and it won"t surprise me if someone tries to tear down the candidate instead of supporting someone who has stepped up and volunteered to lead. Especially when EVERYONE else declined to do so... maybe they will show me they have turned the corner. Maybe they will show me a level of maturity that they lacked last year. We shall see...

As of now I dont see myself getting to many football games this year. Probably Homecoming and FSU will be definites... but I say that every year and I end up going to a couple more than I figured...

I think I just missed the Saluda tractor pull this year. tsk, tsk... makes me sad...

No comments: