Wednesday, August 26, 2009

summer windng down...


Today we went to the Children's Museum of the Upstate. It was actually fun and I think we'll be going back in the future.... there were a lot of people there in the middle of the day and the ladies at the door said they thought most of the families were from our school district, which starts school seemingly in the middle of November, in comparison to the rest of the United States. If you are in the Upstate, I definitely recommend you taking your kids there. Some of it is pretty childish, but a lot more of it is actually pretty cool. There were sections on music, autoracing, nutrition, water, etc... a whole lot more that I really cant describe but thought was kool. There is also this weird thingy in the middle were kids can climb and play. There is also a mini studio that kids can do a short news show or a music video. Anyway... thought it was cool...

I also took a couple of snappys of the twins... a kinda 7 year, 9 month snappy. I also wanted a couple of photos to give to my mother. I hope this gets her off my back in regards to having a current photo of both me and the twins.

p.s., Ryles hair is usually that wild... honest...

No comments: