Thursday, October 08, 2009

kinda sad

we have a house that kinda sits built into a hill along side a creek. From the front, its looks like a small one story house, but in reality is a 2 story, 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath house with a garage that looks entirely different when you view from the rear of the house, beside the creek. As a lot of people do, we open the windows in the Fall and Spring. One of the things that kinda annoys me is that I can not leave them open 24/7 in all the rooms. Specifically, the windows in I-Man's room and a window beside our "Front" door. I feel the need to close these at night and also when we leave home in fear that some whacko jackass Roman Polanski type might break into the house in the middle of the night and take my children since that second floor window is accessible if opened. So I have to keep closing and locking it. And I always think back to growing up when we NEVER locked our doors to our house or closed the windows during these times of the year. Now I dont dare do that for fear some punkass skateboard kid will try to make off with our TV.

No comments: