Tuesday, October 27, 2009

THE NBA...IT's FAN>>>TASTIC!!! NBA starts tonight...normally, I dont follow the NBA outside a check on Christmas Day and then I tune in come May... I mean, there are five (5) FIVE almost ALL STAR teams that will be fighting it out all season... ok.. who am I kiddin'..I will still just check in on Xmas day... but... I will keep a more closer attention level to the regular season games and I think I'm going to try to get to one NBA game this year....

It might feel good
it might sound a little somethin'
but damn the game if it don't mean nothin
what is game who got game
where's the game in life behind the game behind the game
I got game
she's got game
we got game
they got game
he got game
it might feel good
or sound a little somethin
but fuck the game if it ain't saying nothin - Chuck D (Public Enemy)

No comments: