Tuesday, October 06, 2009

stay on course

I have, in conjunction with Santa, pretty much completed Xmas and birthday prep a few weeks back but it is always tempting to keep adding stuff. So far we have resisted the urge and have the future lists being prepared. We also struggle with where we draw the line with suggesting stuff to the Grandparents, because there are several things that would be great for them to acquire. But I always feel weird dictating to anybody what they should do in regards to gifts, etc. its always the the "What should we get the twins?" question... and I always have a list. But then I fell guilty pulling out the itemized (with price, location, occasion, etc.) list out of my pocket and going... "well, since you ask, we (me, jessica and ostensibly, Santa) DO have a couple of suggestions"

I think I am going to grow a full beard. Of course, I have tried this before and right when I get to the bend or break point, I shave it off..

1 comment:

Your Florida Friend said...

Only ever tried the mustache thing when I was WAY too young. Then after being in the military, I always resisted the temptation... but with age creeping up on me, I've SERIOUSLY been giving some thought to doing it RIGHT NOW before too much gray creeps in.

If I do take the experiment path, it's really going to surprise someone :)