Wednesday, October 07, 2009

WTF?

I have this one pair of pants that, for some reason, feels so much better than most of my other pairs of pants. The dont ride up weird when I sit down, or show too much sock when sitting in a meeting, or feel too tight when walking around. They are old school Structure pants from and era before they went off the deep end. I dont think I can wear anything from Structure now... sad.

and it is really surreal when your son and/or daughter starts texting you, and they are only 7 years old (almost 8). My daughter types on Jessica's blackberry and its like she has had a blackberry for 5 years. What a different world they have come along in and set of skills my children will have. As I was sitting at work, and Ryles was sending text, I was thinking back to my Intellivision and Commodore 64 and thinkin back to how "advanced" those things were. Heck, my Curve runs circles around those devices. now that I think about it, my Blackberry Curve could have powered the Apollo Missions to the Moon. And man, Colecovision's Zaxxon was unreal!!!

No comments: