Sunday, May 22, 2011

so the past weekend saw a somewhat busy time... Saturday we went to I-Man's first meeting for the Academy team. No real surprises in the info we got but we did also get a tentative schedule for some matches/practices/tournaments... We then headed to Charlotte to the All Star NASCAR race.. it was a lot of fun for I-Man in that his guy ran up front for a long time (#48) and he surprised me with actually keeping up with his driver on the track, etc. It was all good until a pit stop mired the 48 (actually the % on this night) back in traffic. Suddenly I-Man wanted to go to the car...

Top things I noticed and heard from I-Man...
1) "Why are all these people walking around with no shirts?"

2) a definite look of confusion when walking into the Men's bathroom and seeing
nothing but troughs

3) "Why are all these people smoking?"

4) "Can we get a ride on a bicycle?"

A late return home and Sunday saw me attend the CUTBA board of directors meeting where I feel I was able to represent some concerns of Kappa Kappa Psi, and in return I am able to address some concerns of theirs to the chapter...

... then to I-Mans year end soccer party for his current team (a pool party) and then we chilled out before starting another week....

I also started a flickr acct where I am going to be doing one of those POTD type of dealios... I will put a link here in a few days once I get my upload mechanism and pattern going...

No comments: