Friday, May 20, 2011

So.. tomorrow is I-Man's first team meeting with his new team.. then he will go with me to the All Star race in Charlotte. I am interested to see how he handles what will be a longer race day than he has ever experienced. But it will be seven shorts races so he will be spared the monotony of 247 laps in a row without caution that can occasionally happen at a race... I am sure I will have to pony up some cash for a #48 diecast car but I hit Ebay for a 5 dollar Jimmie Johnson t-shirt that I will present to him to wear and avoid that transaction at the track....

... speaking of which, I found out I definitely have Labor Day off(Monday) and am ponderin getting a group of people to go to the Atlanta race (Sunday) on a day trip sorta gig for that race...

... by the way, referring to a previous post... I realize that not everyone is on facebook, etc and I wasnt trying to single anyone out or anything...

No comments: