Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yesterday was my birthday... I got tix to a Drive game in June,which is ALWAYS fun... got some materials to make a Manhattan and Ryles got me so Calvin Klein cologne I also got a lot of "Happy Birthdays!!!" on Facebook, which was really nice. I know that the reminder thingy makes it easy to remember birthdays and all that, but you still have to make the effort to send a message so it it was awesome to hear from so many friends. Birthdays are somewhat anti-climatic now in that you kinda personally look forward to it, but you know that the reality is that it isnt as "special" to others as it is to you, for obvious reasons...

..but it did make me happy to hear from friends from all over... texts, Facebook messages, AIM and calls were all nice... now onto the next thing...

3 comments:

Andee said...

How about a Happy Birthday on your blog? Since I am not on facebook.... I hope it was a great one!

Grandpa said...

Thank you!!! it was a great day... other than having to work.

Andee said...

You should never have to work on your birthday. It should be against the law. (Just kidding!) :-)

Sometimes I feel that I am the only one not on Facebook....