Monday, April 04, 2005

FINALLY!!!!

...my guy wins a race. Harvick wins the NASCAR race in Bristol. Perhaps this bodes well for this new cycle of sports seasons.

Pondering going into photography full bore.... getting a new camera rig, with a light kit...all the neccesities. Need to build my portfolio once I get my equipment.

Frat meeting last night ended up far more interesting than I thought it would be. I just hope that lessons can be learned before its too late. people gotta talk to each other....

Ian and Rylee are having to bear down and eat what we fix them. this isnt going over too well at the moment. But it will go over. They dont have a choice. The days of just eating cheese sandwiches and and peanut butter for dinner are over, i think. And ian just is so funny as he tries to hold out for that cheese sandwich.....

No comments: