Monday, April 18, 2005

a nice weekend, i think....

Well, the Formal and anniversary celebration is over. I think everything went well... although I havent received much feedback. I guess i can assume that no complaints is good. I think that people were happy to renew friendships with each other, etc... I must admit that i personally did truly miss Josh, Kim and Erik. it wasnt the same for me without you guys there, and when we do this again in 5 years, you BETTER be there.

I posted some pictures below. I have some more that i wil try to post tomorrow.

getting ready to head to Jamie Killingsworth funeral in Abbeville. He was a member of the Zeta class, and he passed away on Thursday.

76 degrees today...supposed to be 80-84 degrees tomorrow. Whoa now...lets not get carried away with this warm weather, sun thingy deal...not supposed to be getting to the high 80s till the end of may, at least. dont want to get ahead of ourselves, do we?

2 comments:

Lisa Keasler said...

just wanted to know if the pic of tj & me looked ok - we completely forgot to take any pictures of us all gussied up... could you forward me a copy?

thanx :)

Anonymous said...

uh...sure...I will post anything that has you and/or TJ in it..just a couple though