Tuesday, April 12, 2005

a quote for now....

This is a quote from something that is fiction, but i find it profound.... on so many levels.

"Life has a melody, Gaius. A rhythm of notes that become your existence once played in harmony with God's plan. It's time to do your part and realise your destiny.
"

Now, no..I'm not getting all Bob Jones on anyone...but I do find myself getting more and more contemplative as I get older. And i realised today, that the person i once was...lets say, back in 1985, 88...1994 and 94, or even 1998..I am not that person anymore. Oh, parts of me are still there. A lot of me is still there. But my perspective on things has changed. Dont know if this is good or bad. Maybe it was getting married. maybe it was having children and seeing the future in front of me. I dont thinks its bad...but all i know is that...well..i dont know.

I talked to Kristen today. She said we should move to New Jersey. Of course, she is there with her family, as well as Brown an hour away...Dont think the in-laws and my mother would like that too much, though. Not sure Jessica would like that either. Sigh...but I am reminded of her birthday, and of Lynn's...and once again...mine.

Going to start looking seriously at Charlotte and Atlanta next week. but i would prefer to stay in the Upstate. And i have a couple of promising leads...i just have to be patient.

No comments: