Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ah...back to the grind...


...looking around on the internet and i think I found a t shirt for Brown, based on the escapades he relates to me about his bachelor life.

Seems like i might have another wedding gig offer for August. That would be sweet... i printed out a preliminary set of business cards last night. i am not sure I will stick with the design, but I have come up with a name for a potential photography business. Ihad to do something because when i printed out some test pictures at walmart, they hassled me about copyright and about who I copied the pictures from, as if they were too professional ( their words)...now, I think they look alright, but I am now saying they are that good...but i feel that I am learning, and I must thank AJ for letting me borrow a monitor that is larger and is giving me a truer picture in regards to color and sharpness.

heres one for Jessica and Brandy...

2 ounces blanco tequila
1 ounce Cointreau
½ ounce fresh lime juice
Stir all the ingredients in a mixing glass and pour into a highball glass packed as high as possible with cracked ice. Garnish with a slice of lime, then "let it lie down" (as Sinatra used to say about his Jack rocks) so the ice waters down the booze. If the drink is too strong, hit it with a dash of agua

I found that in one of my favorite magazines.

No comments: