Sunday, June 26, 2005

life goes on...


I havent posted this in a while, so I thought I'd post the picture to the left again and see if anybody bites on it..

A while ago, a friend called me and wished me good luck. I really appreciated that...

... Brown asked me to burn some labels onto Cds for his little (smirk) non profit he putters around with in his spare time. I have been amused by his work for sometime now, as i think he might get the feeling that I am thinking he be a treehugger or something. And I do get a kick out of his musings online on their blog.... but one of his latest postings got me to thinking recently.... As I look at my kids and see them growing up and getting more and more "aware" everyday, I know that it will come the time when they might be shunned because of what they look like. That will be unfortunate, although I also know that they will reap benefits because of what they look like too... as Brown mused about 1947 and rhetorical questions about our appearances, aesthetics, space and design since then, i wandered off topic and wondered if we had changed since 1947...period. But, back on subject, i dont think he a liberal, whiny, teeth gnashing, Howard Dean flunky. I just hope he can somehow get me a nice polo with the logo for Christmas. Although I am not sure how it is you plan to get Manhattan up to LEEDS specs...

Since i have gotten XM radio, i have been listening hard to the 60's channel, as well as the 70's channel. I then came across this article in Slate. How true, how true.... i hear so much stuff now that I immediately know has been done before when i listen to 107.3 or 98.1. Its sad really, because there is talent there sometimes

No comments: