Thursday, June 09, 2005

musings

Last night, Rylee and Ian went through the entire checklist of booboos, monsters, washing hands, etc. once they were in bed. Probably took them an hour and a half before they finally went to sleep.

Aunt Ellen is coming to town tonight. She is supposed to be going with Jessica to see Riverdance tomorrow night. I have to clean the playroom this evening before she gets here.

I think Harwood purchased tickets to the Daytona 500. So...i will be able to take one track off my must see list come February. I will have gone to Charlotte, Darlington, Atlanta and will be able to add Daytona. Then i will have Bristol and Talledega on my list of tracks to go to. i thinki I may target Bristol for next year...at least get to the Busch race, which you can see the busch race and Nextel practice too

Looks like the Michael Jackson case is going to be coming to and end tomorrow (a guess). my guess is that he will be found innocent. But...the guy is whacked...somebody needs to tell the man that sleeping with the kiddies isnt well thought of....

Another Quote:
"You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black."
-Charles Barkley


No comments: