Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've reached the 90's..

..upgraded the lapper from 1992ish (256mb) to 1997ish(512mb) and boy, there is a definite difference. While I'm not doing anything serious on my machine other than remote email or websurfin, i do see a difference...

...went down to help Aunt Ellen move to her new apartment in Lexington. She didnt tell me that she was moving into a 4th floor apartment, but we got it done... but she's got a pretty slick new pad.

...Still no Obama T-shirt....

...but hey, Clinton seems to be putting her foot in her mouth daily now...

Looks like it is going to be time to fire up the AC. I still havent upgraded our heat pump yet and it aint going to get done this summer again, it seems. But I think we are going to try to run at about 75 degrees this summer instead of the 73/74 we have in the past and supplement with small fans in the bedrooms...especially Ryles, who seems to be hot at any temp over 36 degrees...funny, I-Man sleeps with all sorts of blankets/sheets/wool Symphonic Band blankets and duvets every night while Ryles is all sprawled out at the same temperature. Funny how twins can be so different.

...and I still aint falling for the "deer meat chili" ruse again, John....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerome, think you're a little late on saying you aren't falling for the ruse ;-) Give you my word the boneless fish WAS shark. Notice the use of past tense :-) And the link I sent with photos shows the particular shark in question, as it's one of about 100 I've caught but the ONLY one I've kept and cleaned. And lest you forget, I believe you liked it when you ate it -- at least until I told you what it was!

John