Thursday, May 22, 2008

an update

..tried it again...lay down for a moment this morning, and it felt entirely different than last night. i think it has to do with temperature....

...watched the UEFA Cup Championship yesterday. Manchester United, the soccer team of my childhood...(notice a theme here?)...won in Penalty kicks over the dastardly Chelsea Football Club in Moscow. It was definitely interesting watching and hearing John Denver blaring from the loudspeaker in Moscow at 1:30am!!! their time. "Country Roads, take me Home" is kinda not something you would expect to hear from a soccer match of two teams from England playing a match in a driving rainstorm in Moscow at 1:30am. Yes...they started the match at 10:45pm local time in Moscow and it didnt finish till almost 2:00am. And people complain about the start times for games at Clemson when they start 7:00pm...imagine a 10:00pm kickoff...

...Downloaded Def Leppard songs for Guitar Hero and am going to get the Muse songs tonight. The Def Songs are pretty good, and I was surprised that I knew them as well as I did...

...Gas now at 4.60 a gallon for diesel for the Jet. this is not making me happy. Oh, and I posted on the Barack website about how I hadnt gotten my shirt, and there a whole lot of other people who have had the same thing happen and they are posting too, and stating that this makes them wonder as well.... I am going to dispute the charge soon and get my money back.

No comments: