Saturday, June 28, 2008

cruisin....

I-Man and I went to Clemson today to look around and check out the new Nike sideline apparel. As we were drivng there, i thought about the fact the Ryles and I-Man have been no more than a hundred or 2 hundred feet apart a hanful of times in their lifetime(Ryles bein in Atlanta with jessica and Aunt Ellen)...Have I ever mentioned that their seems to be no reason to drive cars in Clemson, and really no way to put gas in them now as all three gas stations at the light on 123 are now...GONE. as in the Hess Station replaced by a Starbucks, the Exxon replaced by a Sonic and the BP totally razed and gone. I assume something is being built there... sure, there are gas stations in Clemson, but it seems the market for gas has definitely slowed there...go figure...

did I mention that I now have a Blackberry Curve? definitely sweeter than the Treo that I had... I fully recommend the Curve, having tested it fully against the Pearl and the World Edition of the Blackberries....

2 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

my friend mentioned that I should get my butt back to CLemson to see all the changes... too bad Starbucks made it into town. What happened to the "Coffe Shop"?? (wasn't that what it was called - the first little coffe place on the main drag??) I LIVED there during the small espresso/ specialty coffee explosion of the 90's.

Grandpa said...

The Coffee Shop no longer exist. It has been a couple of things since then and I cant conjure up in my mind what it is now. I think it is now another "random" bar, much like many that open up and then close within a year and a half in that stretch...