Sunday, June 22, 2008

just thinkin...

...about several things...

Sara mentioned about gas hitting 4.00 a gallon. I paid 4.99 a gallon for diesel near Hersey, PA the other day...so I'm thinkin 6.00 a gallon for me by Summer's end. Of course Obama gives me "hope" for a "change" in my gas prices..."snicker".... and I definitely understand the feeling of trying to keep the kids busy all day. I still ponder how it is the McDonalds playground (any McDonalds playground, it seems) is like a magnet for the twins. I do not remember the McDonalds playground being any sorta draw for me as a small kid. But there wasnt a McDonalds every 3 miles back then either....

Speaking of our supposed Saviour, I got my Obama tshirt on Thursday. Funny...it only took the campaign that supposedly is going to "change" things in Washington and give us "hope" for a better America and make me "believe" again that I can finally be proud to be an American again 2 and a half months to deliver a tshirt that is the EXACT same as one I got from Ebay in 4 days. Funny...2 or 3 weeks ago they took away the ability to post on the Obama website. I wonder if it was because they were getting blasted by everyone about not getting their shirts and the fact that people were wondering aloud on the website as to if this is what we can expect. So much for the free thinking Obama people, huh?

Braves are floundering around .500 so far...I will continue to observe amd keep quiet till the All-star break and make my decision as if this is going to be another lost year of sorta contending or some sorta strange harmonic Clemson vibe coming out of Atlanta....

Oh, and the team of my childhood (notice a theme here) won the title(NBA) and I have been wearing my Celtic logo T proudly to work. Seriously though... I pulled for the Celts and my Father pulled for the Lakers back in the day, and watching all the clips of those old games brough back memories....

Coldplay has made it onto the XBox in Guitar Hero. I can see why bands are starting to get on the band(heh...)wagon in regards to putting songs out there on the game. I think I might kinda like that music, but I am going to Wiki it and see what the deal is because I keep seeing headlines that I never read about Coldplay...or something....

No comments: