Monday, July 21, 2008

oh...man....delayed post

for whatever reason, this didnt post when it was supposed to. I have since actually played TJ and it was a short game of 1 quarter, which ended tied...


flippin channels last night when i come across the ESPY's, and there was a commercial for NCAA 2009 for XBOX360.... and they show Clemson on the game...I was stunned and...immediately got up and went to Wal-Mart and purchased that game, came back and picked out a team (Not Clemson) and started working on getting that team up to speed. But...I did setup clemson as my favorite team, and its weird to see current Tigerband members in the pictures on the game. Anyway, TJ.... I"'m coming after ya...its only a matter of time. You have my xbox name. I'll be ready soon.

by the way, TJ and Lisa (and Trace) came by Saturday and its awesome to sit for a while and visit....

No comments: