Thursday, July 31, 2008

SO......

I sometimes wonder if I think too much about vacation time...as in, I look forward too it too much and set too high expectations on it. I think its because the amount of days I have are so precious, and are in reality somewhat valuable because I only get so many. The kids have no clue as to what goes into prep for that sorta stuff...for them it's just another day in paradise. Which is the way I want it to be for as long as possible.

...went to beach last week....
The twins got on some rides and made a Car and a Doll.... The rides were pretty cool. They were brought over from the old Pavilion at the Beach and restored. I rode on the thingy that swings you around. That was somewhat scary and I wont find myself doing that again. I-Man was hell bent on riding the big Pirate boat thingy was Jessica rode that with him. He was trying to hold his hands in the air. Darn near flew out of the thing (not really)..... I-man picked out the color, engine, wheels, rims and effects and put his car together at the "shop". Ryles got to have her doll made right in front of her, complete with stuffing and a couple of outfits...oh, and glasses too....(click on their picture to see the glasses and pajamas "Krystal" is wearing)

No comments: