Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl!!!

Ok...I think that even if I were Pavorotti/Justin Timberlake/Ray Charles and James Cleveland all rolled into one, I would NOT sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl... even if they were offering me a whole huge wad o cash. Well, if I were that person, as wad of cash wouldnt be that significant, I hope. I mean, no one will ever top the Whiney Houston National Anthem from 1991 ( even though she lip synced it) and even Jennifer Hudson's seudo throwback anthem wasnt even close.... The Boss should have just sang "Glory Days" for 12 minutes...

...and the first 5 minutes of The Office was simply hilarious....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Office simply rocked after the SuperBowl. I'm afraid to watch last night's episode because it can't possibly live up.