Monday, February 09, 2009

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost. - Charles Caleb Colton

The Facebook thing is interesting. I have resisted the temptation to do the 25 things thingy but I might as I have thought about it often over the past few days

... And now A-Rod admits he used performance enhancing drugs a few years ago. Look, I aint perfect and I have made mistakes. And I certainly am not a public figure like Alex Rodriguez. But this dude was going to be anointed as the saint of baseball as he approached Aaron then blasted by Bonds. Now... this all reminds me of... VeVickers... I can see what i will be thinking if/when he passes Bonds..."There arose a mild applause, amply merited..." as I was tellling Brown via text tonight...what next? Micheal Phelps will get caught taking a puff at a frat party? Oh...wait...that already happened....

Oh...and the #29 takes the Bud Shootout. Off to a good start for the year. Lets see if we can actually contend this year instead of finishing 6th every race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aea