Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"Ahh...music, a magic far beyond all we do here." - Albus Dumbledore

Watching Battlestar Galactica DVR'd today reminded me of why I like the show...in that Music is a somewhat subtle, yet HUGE part of this story. There are a couple of songs from the first season that I listen to on an almost daily basis...

...as a matter of fact, whenever I take my IPOD into work and simply plug into it all day, it changes my mood for the better, and makes the day go by so much faster. As a matter of fact, I think I will take time tonight to clean up my playlist (i have a lot of duplicates...same songs, different names) and add all the current stuff I have downloaded recently....

3 comments:

Andee said...

Ah Battlestar music..... Bear is one of the best! I love reading his blog after every episode and dissect his mind for his thought process. Music does charm the soul - I took my mp3 player into the surgery (ok, into the hospital) and it helped alot afterwards.

They're talking about releasing a season 4 box set of CD's..... I wish that they would just release the entire series in a box set. That would be awesome.

Going to miss Battlestar after next week.

Grandpa said...

Did you notice that the music Starbuck was playining intitally on the piano was the music from the start sequence of the original Battlestar Galactica? when they are talking about he Mayans and the Toltecs....

Andee said...

No, I missed that! I usually go and watch the episode again on On Demand, so I will make a point to listen for it. How cool!