Wednesday, June 10, 2009

a different set of rules

as i sit here researching all this stuff about Disney World and making all these plans, I am amazed at how much more I have to consider when taking the twins than before. Used to be I showed up on a bus with a bunch of band people, marched a parade, played a few songs, then roamed around aimlessly for 3/4 a day. Now I gotta consider parking, food, water, heat, lines, patience and costs into the entire thing. And the kids in the frat wonder what I mean when I tell then to enjoy what they have now because it ALL changes once you leave college. used to be the biggest question was Epcot or Disney? now its vacation day or personal day?..

1 comment:

Amy said...

...stuff like this is why I become increasingly more scared to give up being a "college kid."

Though, the news at the airport just told me the economists are saying the recession will be over in September. I will believe it when I see it.