Sunday, July 12, 2009

lonely weekend, I guess...

Twins got back at midday yesterday and Jessica arrived back late last night. It was pretty quiet here for several days and I was amused when Nanna asked what happened at the "bachelor pad" while everyone was gone. I think they were perplexed when I couldnt really tell them what i did because all I really did was clean-up around the house and catch a couple of games on TV. Also worked on my Xbox and I think I have it working again, without having to send it off for 30 weeks or whatever insane amount of time they are quoting the turn around time for repair. At any rate, I followed this online tutorial and it seems to be working... for now.

And I still dont understand why all these channels are not in HD on charter. this is ridiculous...

No comments: