Wednesday, September 09, 2009


Soccer practice twice a week, Gymnastics, Ballet and Tap are now in the daily routine. By the way, I-Man is doing tap too. I think a lot while going about the daily routine and when I drive past a Huddle House or Cracker Barrel, i always crack a smile and think back to the memories. I miss a lot of people but surely would not trade my family away to go back to those times... I simply miss them. At any rate, Fall is here... more leaves on the ground, and the nights carry a little more nip to them now. Tomorrow will see the Tigers meet a stern test in Atlanta. I certainly hope the O-Line shows up, else it will be a LONG night.. I am going to be optimistic after reading a little this week about GaTECH... 16-14 Tigers after a missed field goal late by the Bees...

No comments: