Friday, September 11, 2009

well...the Tigers go down after looking somewhat horrific in the first half. However, the Defense, despite being a little undersized, seems to be capable of being great. And Spiller and Ford, if they stay healthy, will be a threat on every play if given space. Lets be honest. Clemson was vastly outcoached in the first half and the GaTech coach took advantage of Clemson having someone still green running the ship. I have mentioned the O-Line and there is a GLARING weakness at right tackle. I assume there will be a change there this week.

Where do the Tigers go from here? Beating BC is an absolute must. I expect the team to build on this game and the comeback. But I still am scared that coaching will be the downfall of this team. I hope that I am proven wrong...

No comments: