Thursday, January 27, 2011

another day, another class... last night the Tau class started theur journey officially. It really looks like a strong group of kids.... diverse cross section of the band program, which will serve the Fraternity well.

Currently, the chapter has a lot on its agenda. the usual service stuff is there but they seem to have gone on a philanthropic tangent recently, which i hope doesnt lead to burnout within the leadership of the chapter by April. It seems that I always have to fight that burnout toward the end of the Spring Semester, when the class load, warm weather and expectations of the Fraternity all come to a clash. But the current leadership is strong so I feel confident it will manage itself nicely... I had thought I would not go to SED convention this year, but I have changed my mind as it will be a great time to work with the future leadership and start setting up for the Fall....

No comments: