Friday, January 07, 2011

for some odd reason or another, my son wants me to put back together his bunk bed.. not sure what the allure of a bunk bed is. SO I will have to get that out of the shed this weekend. But the reason I remember this is that every night I go into his room, I find all these books he is reading on the bed.. "Star Wars The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels" is always there these days, but the one that has ALWAYS been there is "My First Bedtime Bible", which I am positive he looks at EVERY night. I am intrigued by this because we are not in any way an overtly religious family and rarely, if ever, see the inside of a church. But I sense that I-Man, way moreso than Ryles, has a spiritual side to him.... which is hard to see when he is calling one of his classmate an "eFF'er" on the playground...

Also gotta try to winterize my car, change the oil, etc. in prep for a Ski Trip next weekend with the family...

No comments: