Wednesday, August 24, 2011

so yesterday...

yesterday I actually felt my first earthquake. I was at my desk at work when I felt the floor start to bounce up and down. At first I thought it was a "heavy" person walking down the hall as occasionally we have people who walk laps around the building and one of the routes takes them past my desk. But I quickly realized that this was lasting way too long. And suddenly I looked out and others were looking out too.. and honestly, my first thought was "Earthquake!. .no way". I immediately posted on facebook and started hitting refresh cause I thought if it was true i wasnt the only one... sure enough seconds later people started posting and about two minutes later CNN posted on its website BREAKING NEWS.... it was similar to like when you are at the malland you feel the floor shake, or you are in marching band and start marching across a bridge and it starts to bounce up and dowwn... this lasted for about 25 seconds... weird...

No comments: