Sunday, August 21, 2011

starting to suck

the fact that the twins dont start school until after Labor Day sucks. Due to me working and Jessica starting work again last week in her school district, we have had to utilize Nanna/Papa/Grandma in various forms as we would rather not dish out the money it cost for someone to watch them and we arent fortunate enough to have people who can keep them all day. They are just about to the age where we can probably let them stay home alone, but are trying to avoid that scenario at all costs. So this means that the kids are off to Florence since last week, with I-Man having to shuttle back up here for his Soccer practices. Two weeks ago, I-Man was able to stay at Grandma's during the day and I would get him and bring him back to town for his practices. This past week saw him basically stay in Florence and this week will see him there too for the first half of the week. One good thing is that they will get to go "camping" with Nana and Papa in the new camper down on the coast the next couple of days. All the time spent with the Grandparents is good, and we are blessed that they are willing to inconvenience themselves and keep them... but I miss having them and it is annoying when I dont know what they are doing minute by minute. While I certainly trust and know that they are in good and loving hands, I just am annoyed that I see them for a soccer practice here or there...

No comments: