Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Summer's over!!! time for school...

but wait... the twins dont start school until seemingly October again. Actually they start the day after Labor Day and we are having to figure out what we are doing with them for about three weeks while Jessica and I have to work... is it me or did we always start school the middle of August back in the day?

... yesterday, what was it that I saw? Leaves floating down from the trees. It certainly had the look of fall out back on the deck despite the 100 degree temps. Is it me or are the leaves starting to fall earlier and earlier?

i guess the prevailing question about alot of things is... Is it me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have to ask, it's you.

Daugenet said...

lack of rain and high heat will make the trees drop their leaves :-)

we did start school in the middle of august but we also had band camp at the beginning of it as well....