Wednesday, November 02, 2011

one of the "benefits" of where I work is that they will pay for a certain amount of education costs. So I am now getting my A+ Certification for free... well, not exactly free in that I have to actually work at my  job and go there everyday. And that it does take time... so every morning I take a little time to watch videos and do labs and take quizzes... This will be huge in that it will instantly open up doors for me to think about other opportunities within the company, or even elsewhere if I thought I could improve on salary. But a short term benefit will be an increase in pay due to that certification being on my resume. Its funny in that so much of this stuff I already know. I will also be going on to get the Networking Certification, as well. Now THAT will be stuff I am not as totally familiar with.

No comments: