Tuesday, November 01, 2011

while I am definitely undecided (and still Independent) I have been piqued and amused by Herman Cain. I am not sure he is what we need as President. but what I find pisses me off is that the supposed "Progressives" are all out attcking him now that they see he has a little traction? And the nastiness of the supposed enlightened Liberals is funny. What? oh.. I forgot, all Black people are supposed to be Democrats right? If you dare think outside of that mold.. dare think for yourself and think against what we are told to think, then we are Uncle Tom's and "smoking from a crack pipe". And the attacks on Cain will get worse. And where will they come from? Think about it... I am reminded of the fact that Jackie Robinson was called an Uncle Tom when he was involved in the Nixon campaign and Administration. He, like me, had a lot of opinions that could be "labeled" as Left or Right... which, by the way, I think most people are.. But it pisses me off when I see the obvious cheerleaders for Obama at MSNBC, or NBC or CBS or ABC or NPR... openly diss Hermain Cain and look to tear him down. What? he's not Black enough? (and we all know Cain is waaayyy more "black" than Obama can ever claim to be.. or ever was) or is it that if he does succeed, it blows the "Blacks MUST be Democrats" notion out of the water? It seems you can be diverse as long as you are diverse in the way WE tell you to be....

No comments: