Tuesday, January 31, 2006

one for the bull

...I saw where a bull from a bull fight ran and jumped into the stands and started running over the fans. I say..."You Go, Bull!!!!!" as a Taurus, i hate seeing the bulls get screwed over in the bull fight thingy. I say, time for a little revenge. You know that bull was thinkin..."ya know, I' ve been watchin, and I think they think i dont think I can jump over that there low lying fence and make havoc for 5 or so minutes...I'm going to get killed anyway. Migh as well make them think a little bit about this one sided ""BULLFIGHT" as they call it" I saw that this morning, and thought, bout damn time a bull decided to turn the tables. bout damn time.

been downloading and listening to so some old Michael Jackson. There is a song called "leave me alone" that he did many years ago, that flat out rocks. Also kinda weird listening to the lyrics, given his present day shenanigans....

...then theres The Jackson 5, and "Can You Feel it?" pretty rockin tune, too.

Wonder if Erik Brown's President is going to mention anything about why Exxon gets to have billions in profits from high gas prices.

anyway...GO BULL!!!..... bout damn time!!!!!

No comments: