Thursday, January 12, 2006

Post O the day!

Fact of the Day

A cat was found alive and well on the underbelly of an SUV after the vehicle had traveled over 70 miles along the New Jersey Turnpike.


[Dr. Dre]C'mon everybody let's all get downWhat we got it's a brand new soundSo nobody out there be misledMy name is Dr. Dre (and my name is Ed!)Look in the skies! Look in the trees!Who do you see? (D-R-E!)Look in the skies! Look in the trees!Who do you see? (D-R-E!)I'm not a preacher or a teacher or electricianBiter or fighter or a politicianSome people say, I'm a turntable magicianAnd I got the key, to your ignitionYoung ladies, rock the houseThat's young ladies, shock the houseAnd just throw your hands in the airAnd wave 'em like you just don't careAnd if you got on clean, underwearSomebody say, "Ohh yeah!""Ohh yeah!" All the ladiesAll the ladies in the house say, "Owww!""Owww!" And you don't stopSo c'mon Ed Lover let's rock the spot[Chorus: Dr. Dre & Ed Lover]When I wake up in the morning and I drink my coffeeLike my buttered roll buttered softlyLike my apartment it's nice and loftyAll you little suckers you can back up off me!Back up off me, back up off meAll you little suckers you can back up off me!Back up off me, back up off meB-A-C-K U-P off me!

No comments: