Sunday, January 22, 2006

that thud

..that you heard was the Panthers crash and burn earlier. sigh....oh well...

Jessica is going to try to sign up Rylee and Ian for 4K programs tomorrow. I was all excited until she mentioned that it would be difficult for us since we have a stable home, 2 incomes of note, blah, blah, blah...basically...you gotta not be doing good to get into 4k, unless there is extra space. maybe we will get lucky and be able to slip them into 4K. A $1000.00 a month not going to daycare would be nice. We went around today and looked at the schools we are looking at.

The Frat was going to have its formal on April 22nd, until I was told that the Symphonic band is having a dress rehearsal on that Saturday from 5 to 7. ??????????????? but they dd tell me that a guest artist is flying in, so I can understand...i think. Although I would be one pissed dude if I was in Symphonic Band now.

Rylee's new phrase..."What the heck is going on?" serious...she says this about every other sentence now. gotta figure out a way to squash that real soon before the grandparents hear it.

No comments: