Saturday, January 21, 2006

random stuff

When I got home from the Frat rit the other night, Ian was still awake, so I decided to peek in his room. I asked him how his day was and he started by saying, "Well...actually...." and then proceed to use the word "actually" about seven times in the space of a minute. I sat there amused thinking that ..obviously..someone had learned a new word today.

The Panthers are one game away from the Super Bowl. I am thinking I may just go ahead and make my permanent allegiance with the Panthers, instead of the Falcons. I cast my lot with the Panthers this year and for the first time, picked right.

I have a been nagging like sick all week. Stuffy nose, congested in the morning...that crappy type of cough.....

Saturday (today) I must get the kids bedrooms cleaned and the piano room (hallway) cleaned up too

Tomorrow, i hope to get my electronics working correctly with the stereo downstairs. For some reason, the subwoofer doesnt want to kick in at times. I think I just need to re-wire. the entire ball of wax

No comments: