Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another day, another day....


yesterday was somewhat interesting. i went to the eye doctor, who actually happens to be a highschool classmate...as in one I was in the top classes with. Interesting talking to him, because he,still has the same mannerisms, etc. as he did...well...21 years ago. So, anyway, I got my eyes checked. They are basically OK, and I do need some glasses, although jessica says the prescription is a weak one.. No cataracts, glaucoma or detached retina either, which is something i kinda have to keep an eye on. That dilating the eyes thing screwed me up for about half the day, though. The frames and Setting up the eye exam were Jessica's gift to me. Ryles is holding what I-Man and her got for me.

Also...much thanks to lynn and brandy, and of course, my mother...who called me at 715AM.

No comments: