Tuesday, May 30, 2006

weekend it was

Ok...Did the Coca Cola 600. the race takes a while, but i enjoyed it a great deal. I also like having the ability to tailgate afterward and eat and not have to sit in traffic. I think I am going to organize next years trek to Nascar a little earlier, so we can get seat about 10 rows higher, and, as brandy suggested, more to the center of a row, so we dont have people constantly climbing over us to get out.

Ok...next up for me.... flying to jersey to see kristen at the end of the month, plus i will swing in NYC and see brown for a couple of days.

in between...i wanna go see Carz with the family, perhaps hit the g-ville zoo one day.... go see a Greenville Drive game, and hit the go carts with I-man and Ryles at the funpark. That should take us through June.

No comments: