Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Old man B

Ok...so that is what i will call him from now on. I was very amused to read his rant while at work this afternoon. I think it good for him to let off a little steam. And yes, i can see the chair flinging across the room right now.

It is always good to have healthy debate. I am a slightly right leaning moderate conservative...Not pat robertson or billy Graham jr or Dick Cheny conservative, but still more conservative than the tree huggers, for the most part. although I keep up with the tree hugger design, etc because...well...it is cool. i think Old Man B is a tad bit polar opposite...leaning to the left, but probably not Al Franken left, or Janeane Garofalo left...or Jesse Jackson left...but i know he's been known spend time workin in a park or two huggin trees.... but thats all good. I prefer my friends to have differing opinions, and viewpoints..it would just be boring if everyone thought alike.

by the I-man made the paper for his last soccer match. I will have to take a picture of the blurb and post it sometime later....

No comments: